0
Kwok’s Gallery
Latest
News
Latest
News

會員優惠 (Member Benefits)

2019-07-04

Kwok’s Gallery
_____________________________________________________________

會員優惠:
Member benefits:

(I) 獲得 30 % Off 優惠的條件
Requirements for getting 30% off discount offer

- 在優惠期間 (仍然進行中),凡購買過本公司的產品,會自動成為本公司的會員;

During the promotion period (still on-going), anyone who have successfully made a purchase, one will automatically become a member of Kwok’s Gallery;

- 登陸為會員後,往後的消費便會自動獲得 30% Off (限定產品)

After logging in as our member, the subsequent purchase will automatically receive 30% Off (limited product selections)


(II) 獲得 50% Off 優惠的條件 - 特約經銷商
Requirements for getting 50% off discount offer - Special Dealership Agent

1)必須是本公司的會員,才能申請成為特約經銷商;

Must be a member of Kwok’s Gallery in order to apply as a special dealership agent;

2)特約經銷商者必須認購十幅畫作或以上;

Special dealership agent must subscribe for TEN paintings or more;

3)特約經銷商者必須先繳交已經認購總額的 30% 作訂金 (不論你能否賣出已認購的數量,特約經銷商者必須在九十天內把剩餘的 70% 付清);

Special dealership agent must pay 30% of the total subscribed amount in advance as deposit (regardless of whether one can sell the subscribed quantity, the special dealership agent must pay the remaining 70% balance within 90 days)

4)未賣出的產品可以保存在本公司一百八十天 (由簽訂當天起計)
Unsold products can be kept in the company for not more than 180 days (starting from the date of signing)

敬請留意!
Thank you for your attention!

CONTACT

Kwok's Gallery

B10, 2F, International Industrial Building,
501 - 503 Castle Peak Road, Cheung Sha Wan
Hong Kong
(Not Open to Public , Unless appointment is made)

Tel & Whatapps : +852 6138 8223
Email : artofgandhara@gmail.com

© 2018 Kwok’s Gallery. All rights reserved.